CITB Site Safety Plus Certificate
The effects of exposure to vibration are accumulative, progressive, and irreversible. However, they’re also preventable. Regular exposure to vibrations can lead to a number of debilitating conditions; the two most common are Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS).
- Learn how to control the risk of vibrations
- Study the sources of hand-arm vibration
- Complying with the Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005
- Learn when your exposure exceeds safe limits
- Understanding the early warning signs of HAVS
- Understand your responsibilities as an employee or employer