Construction Plant Competence Scheme - CPCS
The CPCS training scheme provides skills and abilities for plant operators. CITA provide the best service in getting you the CPCS training you need. It is based on a mix of professional competence, experience on site and health and safety awareness. Three essential qualities for operating plant machinery safely and effectively.
Full CPCS Course List
- A09 Forward Tipping Dumper
- A14 Rough Terrain Masted Forklift
- A16 Industrial Forklift Truck
- A17c Telescopic Handler All Sizes Excluding Slew
- A17e Telescopic Handler Suspended Load
- A21 Wheeled Loading Shovel
- A36 Lorry Loader
- A40 Slinger/Signaller All Duties
- A40b Slinger/Signaller All Types – Static Duties
- A44 Concrete Pump Trailer Mounted
- A45 Piling Rig Driven Below 20 Tonnes
- A46 Piling Rig Driven Above 20 Tonnes
- A47 Piling Rig Bored Below 20 Tonnes
- A48 Piling Rig Bored Above 20 Tonnes
- A49 Loader/Securer Non Stgo
- A50 Loader/Securer Stgo
- A58 Excavator 360º Below 10 Tonnes
- A59a Excavator 360º Above 10 Tonnes
- A59c Excavator 360 Above 10 Tonnes w/ Lifting Ops
- A61 CPCS Appointed Person
- A62 Crane/Lifting Operations Supervisor
- A73 Plant and Vehicle Marshaller
- A74 Piling Rig Attendant
- A75 Conveying Pump
Being more effective in the workplace means that all construction jobs are completed safer and to a better standard. Many companies have taken the opportunity to give their staff construction training and they have benefited from it. Our highly experienced trainers provide expert advice and guidance to ensure all participants of our CPCS training courses leave with everything they need to be safe and efficient at the workplace.
Why choose CITA for CPCS
The majority of CPCS testing must be completed at our registered CPCS test centre, unless it is an off centre category, we are then able to come to site for those categories. Our purpose-built centre in Swadlincote, South Derbyshire has a fully equipped training area for all your practical plant training, alongside three indoor training rooms. We provide a wide range of courses which ensure that construction workers are able to have the experience they need to work efficiently and safely in the workplace.
From CPCS plant and vehicle marshal training to a wide range of other courses; we will provide the courses you need. After successfully completing a CPCS training course you will receive your CPCS Trained Operator Card (Red). If there’s something you’re looking for but can’t find, please contact one of our team. We’re happy to arrange further categories based on your requirements. If your company pays the CITB levy then we will process all levy claims on your behalf, as well as all certification and card applications.